The Poker Man's Poker Blog

Hello, I'm a new poker player and you can follow along with me as I fine tune my ongoing poker education and post in this poker blog. I will be posting about the poker games I play, how I played them, and why I played them the way I did in this poker blog. I will also add some other interesting articles and online poker room reviews along the way!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Mac Online Poker Sites - Play a Macintosh Poker Game

Mac users want to play online poker too! So, I have investigated this topic and found several ways for Mac users to play online poker.

Many online poker sites are not Macintosh compatible poker sites, and require users to download VirtualPC to play a Mac poker game. VirtualPC is a good program to have for your Mac if you want to play at Ultimate Bet, Party Poker, and PokerStars, with UltimateBet being the most stable. I took the Party Poker link out because it is claimed to be unstable on a Mac. But why should you have to download VirtualPC to play poker?

After some research I have found PokerRoom to be the best Macintosh compatible poker room where users can play a mac poker game online without having to download VirtualPC.

So if you are a Mac user and want to play online poker and join the poker craze, but don't want to download VirtualPC, I ultimately reccommend that you play at PokerRoom. When you sign up, you want to play the "light version" of their mac poker game which runs in java in your browser rather than having to actually download anything.

Over the past few weeks I have been working on a website for Macintosh poker players that want to play mac online poker. Most Mac poker users know the frustrations of finding a place to play a Mac Poker Game.

In the near future there will be a macintosh download available at my new website. Either way, I suggest you browse the site and comment on it, especially if you are a Macintosh poker player. Read more about Mac Online Poker at http://www.macpokeronline.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Joann Fabric