The Poker Man's Poker Blog

Hello, I'm a new poker player and you can follow along with me as I fine tune my ongoing poker education and post in this poker blog. I will be posting about the poker games I play, how I played them, and why I played them the way I did in this poker blog. I will also add some other interesting articles and online poker room reviews along the way!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Online Poker Site

I came across a very nice high quality site for online poker today and I figured I would tell all of you about it. The site is called www.ixgames.com

IX Games presents the ***intoxicating*** poker game texas holdem with online poker reviews of the major pokerrooms and bonus codes for both party poker and pacific poker

Just thought I'd let you guys know about it!

Dan the Poker Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Joann Fabric