The Poker Man's Poker Blog

Hello, I'm a new poker player and you can follow along with me as I fine tune my ongoing poker education and post in this poker blog. I will be posting about the poker games I play, how I played them, and why I played them the way I did in this poker blog. I will also add some other interesting articles and online poker room reviews along the way!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Poker T-Shirt Store

I was surfing around the internet, basically because I was bored out of my mind, and I found something that really interested me. It was a poker t-shirts store called BotWear. Botwear manufactures more than just t-shirts. They sell poker apparel, hats, supplies, and other cool things.

Their slogan is "Bad Boys of the Table bring you a unique and bold, quality line of poker apparel, hats, t-shirts,accessories and more. Wearing BotWear expresses your feelings about poker without saying a word."

This really holds true for Botwear. It's incredible how unique their poker t-shirts and apparel is because nobody else seems to have such quality merchandise. Unlike most other poker supply stores, Botwear has a large selection which includes such items as dress shirts, t-shirts, sweat shirts, sports shirts, and tank tops. Most of these things couldn't be found at any other regular poker supply store. Most apparel comes in both Mens and Womens styles.

I just thought that I would post about this interesting website and I certainly hope that you can check it out and make a purchase that you are satisfied with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scrawnybob & 4kingpoker said...

hi dan - I like your blog - added you to my blogroll at http://4kingpoker.blogspot.com - cheers scrawnybob

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Joann Fabric