The Poker Man's Poker Blog

Hello, I'm a new poker player and you can follow along with me as I fine tune my ongoing poker education and post in this poker blog. I will be posting about the poker games I play, how I played them, and why I played them the way I did in this poker blog. I will also add some other interesting articles and online poker room reviews along the way!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Internet Texas Hold em

Advertisement:

Title: Internet Texas Hold'em: Poker Strategy

Description: The site of professional poker player and poker author Matthew Hilger, Internet Texas Hold'em features an active poker forum, strategy articles, and an online poker tutor.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Site

4:43 AM  
Blogger jack said...

it would be useful for me to play good at http://jackpot.com/ with your strategy =)

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Joann Fabric